STEP 1-2-3 MENTOR
The Step 1-2-3 Mentor for Life Initiative is proud to present our non-profit organization. Our mission statement is “As Iron Sharpens Iron, so a Friend Sharpens a Friend.”
This organization will provide three components in connecting mentors to mentees in a long-lasting and meaningful way. This organization gives us an opportunity for current and future mentors, board members, and the surrounding education to come together and celebrate the beauty and spirit of having consistent mentoring and encouragement at all levels of education from Elementary School to College. This organization will celebrate our Mentors, our Mentees, our Donors, and our Community. Step 1-2-3 Mentor for Life Initiative is one organization that you will not find anyplace else because our business model requires our mentors, our board members, and our mentees to focus on consistency, accountability, goal-setting, but most of all encouragement through all stages of one’s life. This organization will serve communities, schools, and colleges across the nation and honor years of achievement as we pass the baton to future generations to come. Our work is impacting. Our mission is to sharpen others. Our people are committed to a level of excellence that will make a meaningful difference in a young person’s life. This is evident from our mission and our people’s commitment to one high bar: A Mentor for Life.
As a sponsor, this is an opportunity to publicize your organization, company, or event. The diverse audience will range from students and faculty in the communities our program is accepted, professionals who serve our organization as board members or mentors, and community leaders among others! Sponsors will have the opportunity to utilize advertisements on our official organization website and a monthly newsletter to advertise their organization/company.
Step 1-2-3 Mentor for Life Initiative will also use a portion of the proceeds to provide support to our mentors to give back to their mentees in group settings, community service, and helping them realize their dreams.
Please take the time to look through this packet and learn more about our organization and this event and how you can lend a helping hand! We are excited about this year’s banquet and look forward to your participation.
OUR SPONSORS/COMMUNITY PARTNERS INCLUDE:
WE NEED TO PROVIDE A FREE VIRTUAL WORKSHOP ON A MENTOR THEME
- Schedule the event on our Zoom Profile Page and invite people to register.
- Create a flyer for the event.
- We have 4 to 5 recurring Mentor Themes for the year (e.g. Honesty, etc.)
COLLABORATE WITH US
- Our Annual I AM LOST Member Training Conference ($5,000)
- Our Virtual Graduation ($3,000)
- Our 6 Week Step 1-2-3 Virtual STEM Summer Camp ($30,000)
- Our Projects (prices vary per project, but every little bit helps)
- Recruit a Committee of Volunteers for our project collaborations within your orgs
Please email email@example.com to collaborate with us on this project.
Virtual Stem Summer Camp 2021 – $30,000 Fundraising Goal to give out more scholarships to kids.
- Students to Attend ($300 Cost/Student)
- Camp Supplies ($300 Cost/Student)
- Camper Participation Prizes ($150 per student)
- In-Kind Donation of Time, Teaching, or Services/Goods to Give for Scholarships or Camp Speaking Time
- Sponsorship Packages ($300/$500/$2500/$5000)
Tier Info Available Upon Request | Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sponsor us for any of these projects.